Sunday 15 February 2015

SFX supplies

SFX Supplies


Here are some of the special effects supplies that I bought today.

They include:

-Makeup brushes
-Makeup sponges
-Liquid latex
-Makeup paint palette

I am going to test them on Matt tomorrow (who plays the antagonist) to make sure that it looks good. Ethan will also film the process so we can upload it tomorrow. We want to try it out before we begin filming so I know exactly what I am doing and there is no delay on the days of filming. I will do this mainly on his hands as this is the visible part of his body and maybe a bit on his neck. This should give the impression that he has been burned which fits in with the story as he dies of gas in WW2 (which burns the skin). This should also show that he is dehumanised which will make it more scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment