Saturday 24 January 2015

Special FX makeup

Here are some special FX cuts and bruises which I pinned on Pintrest. Some of these have other website which can tell you how to do them but not all of them do.

http://www.pinterest.com/kealanforrest/special-fx/

Here was the one that I like the best and would like to incorporate into our film.

Spotlight Sunday - Placebo FX
I found out how to make this kind of effect by looking it up on the internet. I will need to buy some liquid latex which I will put on the hand and then cut to create the peeling effect. I will also need various colours to make it look more realistic.
I want to do this effect to the actor who plays the killer, I think it will make him stand out among the regular people. It will also add to the dehumanisation of the killer as most people would be bothered if this happened to their hands and it also shows his masculinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment